Thursday, July 3, 2008

Crystar!

Does anyone out there remember Crystar?!?

I had several toys from this line... at least 7 action figures, which is a lot for a series that I didn't really know anything about. If there was a cartoon or a comic book, I never saw it. I did have a Crystar coloring book, too, but it didn't give any story background, so I didn't know much about the characters.

They were extremely cool, though. I pretty much played with them as Super heroes, since I didn't know the real story. I had Crystar, which was pictured above, then I had this guy...

which I assumed was his sidekick or something.

I had this guy...

who in my mind was the strongest bad guy I owned. In my world, Superman was the only one who could even begin to handle him! :-)

Anyway, I'm not sure what made me think of these guy, but I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone reading knew anything else about them.

No comments: